Our bespoke advanced/defensive driving course is the ideal gift for those who want to give someone a special gift that will help make them safer drivers. We can help drivers of all ages and experiences, all over the UK.
We have a range of courses, which are either a half day (3.5hr) or a full day (7hrs). All training takes place in a clients own car.
Buying a Course as a Voucher – How It Works:
1. Buy your advanced driving gift voucher online here
2. Select Half Day Gift Voucher, or Full Day Gift Voucher (3rd course option on list)
2. Select the specific course type you want
3. Add the recipients name
4. Pay for the course
1. We will email you a .PDF voucher with the drivers name on within 3 hours during working hours
2. The recipient will need to call the number on the voucher or email us within 12 months to arrange a date for their session
3. The course takes place!
1. All training is in a clients own car or van
2. We have tutor coverage all over the UK except Scottish Highlands. In Ireland we cover Dublin and Belfast area only
3. We come to you for the training
4. All our tutors are DVSA (Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency) registered
5. After training a client will be sent a full driving report, which rates their driving both before and after training.
Should you have any questions please email email@example.com or call 0333 567 0264
Each course is completely bespoke to a drivers own skills, ability and what they specifically want to focus on. Clients range from newly qualified drivers, to those that have not driven in years, to those that have taken delivery of a supercar and want to brush up their driving. Generally all courses will cover some or all of the points below:
* Forward planning and observation
* Creating a positive mind set for safer driving
* Car control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
* Driving on motorways, dual carriageways, rural road and urban roads