Defensive & Advanced Driving Courses Telford
We are an advanced driver training company based in Shrewsbury, but have over 200 advanced driving tutor across the UK. Telford is a popular location for us and since 2004 we have helped a number of companies and private individuals reduce their road risk.
We cover this location + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
- Increased driver safety
- Lower insurance
- Improved MPG
- Fewer road traffic collisions
- Demonstrating your Duty of Care
During our advanced courses we cover a wide range of elements, bespoke to the needs of the driver:
- Looking at a drivers own specific driving style, mileage, types of roads and driving history, to make a bespoke training plan
- Helping drivers observe, plan and anticipate more effectively
- Speed awareness and how to manage your own speed
- Improving a drivers attitude towards safer driving
- Evaluating a drivers motorway driving skills and ability
- Increase a drivers ability on rural roads, which required superior car control
- Dealing with urban driving and the unique hazards found such as dealing with cyclists and pedestrians
- Reversing and parking
- Driving in dangerous weather
Our advanced driving courses in Telford cover a wide range of roads including the M54, which is ideal for the motorway training elements, the A5, which covers dual carriageways and also more rural driver training. From Telford we sometimes head along the M54 onto the M6, or depending on traffic, we may head north into Staffordshire where we can use a wide range of roads for rural driver training.
Rural roads are where most fatal accidents occur, so it makes sense to ensure training is covered on these roads. Many advanced driving techniques can but put into place on these roads, such as the Limit Pint and System of Car Control.
Part of our training also covers urban driving. We can use the centre of Telford for this, although sometimes we head over to Wolverhampton or even across to Shrewsbury.
Receive a personalised quote based on the number of drivers you wish to train, please contact us using the form on the upper right, and a member of our team will be in touch by either email or phone – whatever is best for you.