To receive a quote for providing advanced driver training for yourself or if you are a business – your staff, please complete the contact form on the right of the screen, or call or email us.
West Yorkshire is one of the most busiest areas for us to provide advanced driving courses.
Our advanced driving courses in West Yorkshire cover a wide range of roads including:
* Rural roads
* Town driving
* Dual Carriageways
* Residential areas
* City driving
Our courses do vary in structure, although we have a number of courses based on duration:
3.5hr session – 7hr session – 2 x 3.5hr sessions – 3 x 3.5hr sessions
4 x 3.5r sessions – 5 x 3.5hr sessions
The benefits of our courses:
* Fewer accidents
* Improved company image
* Duty of care
* Insurance savings
* Fuel savings
* Full driving report for each driver
* A range of training options
We cover this area + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
We have currently helped over 70 businesses in this county alone, including businesses based in Halifax, Huddersfield, Rochdale, Leeds. In West Yorkshire we have an excellent range of roads to provide advanced driver training on including the M606, M1, A1(M) M62, and other roads – mainly A and B roads.
We tend to find a large proportion of companies that require advanced driver training in West Yorkshire do so do to an increasing level of accidents – which inevitably leads to high fleet insurance premiums, and the awareness that they are putting themselves at risk as an organisation – something which is a real threat in light of the Corporate Manslaughter Act.
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Get in touch:
We have a number of courses and price options. Please email us for more info and a member of our team will be in touch. You can also book and pay online at www.driversdomainuk.com/book/ should you wish.