Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses West Sussex
To receive a quote and more info for providing advanced driver training for your staff or for yourself, if you are a private customer, please complete the contact form on the right of the screen, or call or email us.
We have provided advanced driving courses for a number of companies and private clients based in West Sussex including those in Worthing, Chichester, Arundel, Burgess Hill and Crawley.
We cover West Sussex + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
All our advanced driving courses can be arranged to start from a clients office, or another location if required. This is included in the costs of the course. We offer advanced driver training on a 2:1 and 1:1 basis.
Around 90% of clients opt for the 2:1 advanced driving course. This is where one tutor trains one driver in the morning for 3.5 hrs and another for the same time, in the afternoon. The 2:1 format has significant cost and time savings.
Benefits of our advanced driving courses:
* Demonstrating your Duty of Care
* Fewer road traffic collisions
* Motivated work force
* Lower fuel costs
* Improved company reputation
Our advanced driving courses in West Sussex are designed to cover a range of roads. On a typical day we cover motorway, rural and town driving to ensure we can train a driver on a range of roads.
In West Sussex we can provide training on a range of roads including M3/M23 depending on your location in the county. We also provide training on a range of A roads including the A24, A283, A29, A27 plus many more – including many B roads too.
Driver Training Focuses on:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions