We cover Sunderland + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
Benefits of our courses:
- Training can start from your office
- Lowest priced advanced training provider
- Expert advanced driver training tutors
- Flexible training options
- UK coverage
Our advanced driving courses in Sunderland are designed to improve the safety of your drivers. Our courses in the city are based on a range of roads, typically for urban and town driving we provide training in the centre of Sunderland. Or depending on the traffic or time of day we move to more out of town areas such as Southwick, or Tunstall.
A key part of our advanced training in Sunderland involves training on rural roads. For this we often head north towards Newcastle on a range of roads such as B1296, A167 and other A/B and sometimes unclassified roads.
We sometimes head west towards Hexham on the A69, or south towards Darlington. The exact route depends on the traffic, your location and what you want to get from the training.
Motorway and dual carriageway training tends to be covered on A1(M) and other similar roads such as the A167(M) where we focus on forward planning, how to enter and exit such roads, safely and under control – along with much more.
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions