Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Suffolk
To receive a quote for providing advanced driver training, please complete the contact form on the right of the screen, or call or email us. A member of our team will be able to help you further.
Our advanced driving courses in Suffolk cover a wide range of areas in the county including Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, Newmarket and other towns in the county. We have a number of expert tutors within a 30-mile radius of Suffolk, so when it comes to training your drivers, we can come to you, whether that is an office, warehouse or clients own home.
Remember – We build all our driving courses from scratch, and are built around your specific needs. This applies to both business and private customers, all over the UK.
Our advanced driving courses in Suffolk cover a range of roads. The purpose is to first of all assess the driver, so our tutor can get a feel for the driver. This is achieved by allowing them to drive in a way they normally do for 20-30 minutes. After this, a debrief takes place, before the coaching begins. The coaching looks to address the drivers weaknesses and to develop them as drivers, so they leave the session with improved driving skills and a more positive focus towards their driving. Delegates really enjoy the training sessions with us.
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
We can provide a quote based on a 2:1 or a 1:1 basis. The 2:1 basis is the most popular and involves one driver being trained in the morning and one in the afternoon. The 1:1 is ideal if you want full-day training for one driver.
We cover Suffolk + All of the UK – We come to you for the training.
Get in touch:
We have a number of courses and price options. Please email us for more info and a member of our team will be in touch. You can also book and pay online at www.driversdomainuk.com/book/ should you wish.