Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Suffolk
To receive a quote for providing advanced driver training, please complete the contact form on the right of the screen, or call or email us. A member of our team will be able to create a help you further.
Our advanced driving courses in Suffolk cover a wide range of areas in the county including Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, Newmarket and other towns in the county. We have over 40 tutors within a 30 mile radius of Suffolk, so when it comes to training your drivers, we can come to you, whether that is an office, warehouse or a clients own home.
Our advanced driving courses in Suffolk cover a range of roads. The purpose is to first of all assess the driver, so our tutor can get a feel for the driver. This is achieved by allowing them to drive in a way they normally do for 20-30 minutes. After this a debrief takes place, before the coaching begins. The coaching looks to address the drivers weaknesses, and to develop them as drivers. This is not a driving test, and provides a great platform improve. Most delegates really enjoy the training sessions!
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
We can provide a quote based on a 2:1 or a 1:1 basis. The 2:1 basis is the most popular and involves on driver being trained in the morning and one in the afternoon. The 1:1 is ideal if you want a full day training for one driver.
We cover Suffolk + All of the UK – We come to you for the training.
Get in touch:
We have a number of courses and price options. Please email us for more info and a member of our team will be in touch. You can also book and pay online at www.driversdomainuk.com/book/ should you wish.