Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Staffordshire
Staffordshire has a relatively high accident crash rate – this is partly down to the nature of the roads, and also the volume of traffic. We have a number of specialist advanced driving tutors in Staffordshire, that can help reduce the road risk of a company car and van drivers in the county.
We can offer training from your business location anywhere in Staffordshire. We also provide driver training for non-business customers.
We cover this location + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
We cover all the main towns including Stoke, Crewe, Leek, Stafford, Kidsgrove during our advanced driving courses, and have already helped a large number of Staffordshire based companies who want to invest in an advanced driving course. Our advanced driving course routes in Staffordshire tend to cover a wide range of roads to ensure each delegate receives the highest level of training possible.
Some of the training takes place on the M6 (if it’s not at a standstill!), the A53 and A525, which are great roads to teach more advanced car control techniques and town and city centres throughout the county for urban driver training. A large proportion of urban driving takes place in Stoke itself. It has a wide network of urban roads for us to provide training on.
Remember – Each driving course is bespoke to your own needs. This applies to both business and individual customers across the UK
Advantages of training with us:
- We have a range of bespoke courses
- We care for you, before, during and after a course
- Your course manager will get to know you, and your specific needs
- Tutors are available for a call before and after your course
- Driver progress is recorded and detailed on our bespoke driving reports, sent to you by email after the course, so you can see progress and the overall risk of a driver
During our advanced courses we cover a wide range of elements, bespoke to the needs of the driver:
- Looking at a drivers own specific driving style, mileage, types of roads and driving history, to make a bespoke training plan
- Helping drivers observe, plan and anticipate more effectively
- Speed awareness and how to manage your own speed
- Improving a drivers attitude towards safer driving
- Evaluating a drivers motorway driving skills and ability
- Increase a drivers ability on rural roads, which required superior car control
- Dealing with urban driving and the unique hazards found such as dealing with cyclists and pedestrians
- Reversing and parking
- Driving in dangerous weather
We score a driver in over 20 areas of driving both before and after a course, from Excellent to Poor, so you can see the areas of improvement, in what areas, along with handwritten notes from the tutor. Each driver taking the training will also be graded an overall road risk from low to high.
Get in touch:
Please email us for more info and a member of our team will be in touch. We can answer any question you may have. Remember we can provide a bespoke course if needed, based on what you require. You can also book and pay online at www.driversdomainuk.com/book/ should you wish. After booking a member of our team will be in touch within 1hr during working hours.