Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses South Yorkshire
To receive a quote for providing advanced driver training for yourself or your staff if you are a business, please complete the contact form on the right of the screen, or call or email us.
South Yorkshire has a high rate of road traffic collisions. This is due to the wide network of high-speed rural roads. Our advanced driving courses in South Yorkshire are ideal for companies and private customers that realise this and want to take action to help ensure their car and van drivers are as safe as possible when driving.
We cover all of Yorkshire + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
Our advanced driving courses are designed to:
* Boost confidence
* Help drivers observe and plan much more when driving
* Develop a much-improved level of car control
* Create a greater appreciation for speed limits and rules of the road
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Remember – All of our on-road driving courses are bespoke to your own needs. This relates to both business and private customers
Our advanced driving courses in South Yorkshire can start from your office or business premise, and depending on where you are in the county cover a range of roads including the M18, A1(M), A1, A19, A6201 along with many more.
We have already helped a large number of businesses in South Yorkshire with advanced driver training including those in Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster, Mexborough and Swinton. With over 200 tutors around the UK and a large proportion in South Yorkshire, we can cater for an advanced driver training course for as little as 1 driver, or 1,000+
If you are ready to book, you can book and pay for a course online at www.advanced-driving.co.uk/book – if you are not ready to book or have more than 4 drivers, please get in touch with us. A member of our team will be delighted to help.