Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Somerset
We cover all towns in the county of Somerset and have some outstanding tutors who can really help you become a better driver.
We offer training on a range of Somerset’s roads including the A361, which has a relatively high accident rate and also the A378 and not forgetting the busy M5.
Please get in touch and we can discuss your training in more detail.
We have a number of courses:
3.5hr – Ideal for a refresher or if you are training a number of drivers back to back
7hr – Suited for drivers who want a more detailed training session
2 x 3.5hr – Ideal for those who want more in-depth training over 2 sessions
3 x 3.5hr – Ideal for those who want more in-depth training over 3 sessions. We also offer 4 and 5 x 3.5hr sessions.
During a session we typically cover:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Remember – We build all our driving courses from scratch, and are built around your specific needs. This applies to both business and private customers, all over the UK.
We currently work with a range of businesses that have drivers all over the UK. This is something we are highly experienced in organising. When it comes to a national advanced driving course we are the experts.
There are a number of benefits of taking driver training with Drivers Domain UK:
* Bespoke training based on a driver’s specific needs
* Personal account manager
* Handpicked fleet/advanced tutors who are all registered with the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
* Detailed reporting for each driver – with notes from the tutor who provided the training
* National coverage
* We come to you for the training
Get in touch:
We have a number of courses and price options. Please email us for more info and a member of our team will be in touch. You can also book and pay online at www.driversdomainuk.com/book/ should you wish.