The advanced driving courses we offer in Reading are conducted by tutors that are local to the area, and know the areas in and around Reading well.
We already help a number of companies in the area that require advanced driver training for their drivers.
Although elements of our advanced driving courses take place in the centre of Reading, the majority of an advanced driving course takes place on motorways and rural roads.
We cover this location + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
The Benefits of our Courses:
* Increased driver skill and safety
* Lower fuel costs
* Lower fleet insurance premiums
* Improved driver morale
* Demonstrating your Duty of Care
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions