Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Reading
We already help a number of companies and private customers in the Reading area that requires advanced driver training. Our courses do alter in their delivery, although we have a number of courses based on time, these are outlined below:
3.5hr session – 7hr session – 2 x 3.5hr sessions – 3 x 3.5hr sessions – 4 x 3.5r sessions – 5 x 3.5hr sessions
Although elements of our advanced driving courses take place in the centre of Reading, the majority of an advanced driving course takes place on motorways and rural roads out of the centre.
No two drivers are the same, which is why we have created a range of course options to fit your needs.
* 3.5hr – Mostly opted for by business customers, when training a number of drivers back to back. It’s also open to private customers too who only need a shorter course. The 3.5hr course is our shortest course available.
* 3.5hr x 2 – If you don’t fancy a full day but want to cover more than a 3.5hr session, then this split course is great. The 2 sessions can be split over a few days or weeks. Sometimes we can run this course over 2 days.
* 7hr full day – Intensive in its nature. But is a great way to get the course done in one day. It’s certainly tiring but a great option for those pressed for time.
The Benefits of our Training:
* Increased driver skill and safety
* Lower fuel costs
* Lower fleet insurance premiums
* Improved driver morale
* Demonstrating your Duty of Care
“As part of my job, I needed to do a lot more motorway driving. I hated motorways! My training gave me the confidence to tackle them, and I now no longer dread them”
Ms A. Jennings, London
Remember – We build all our driving courses from scratch, and are built around your specific needs. This applies to both business and private customers, all over the UK.
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
All our courses are bespoke to the needs of the driver, whether that’s a session for one or 100+. As a result, we can provide a course, which best fit’s your needs. Please call us or use the contact form upper right for more information.