Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Norfolk
Norfolk has its share of challenging and dangerous roads. Because of this advanced driver training is of significant benefit. Our advanced driving courses in Norfolk are designed to make drivers safer, more observant motorists.
We provide our training on a range of roads around Norfolk including the A11, A47, B1149 along with many more depending on your location. Once an advanced driving course is complete you will receive a fully documented report outlining what was covered during the day.
We cover Norfolk + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
We have already helped a number of companies train their drivers in Great Yarmouth, Norwich, North Walsham, Attleborough, Kings Lynn and Cromer, all of which had between 1 and 50 drivers to train.
We can provide advanced driver training for just 1 or 1,000+ drivers, often at multiple locations.
During a session we cover some or all of the below:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions