Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Newcastle
We have a number of specialist advanced driving instructors located in and around Newcastle Upon Tyne and have already helped a large number of businesses in the area to help create a safer, more skilled workforce of car and van drivers.
We also help private individuals.
We cover this location + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
Our advanced driving courses in Newcastle are unique as we not only start the training from a location of your choice, each driver receives a full driving report after the course. This report can be sent to the person organising the training or directly to the driver.
We offer both a half and full-day advanced driving course for drivers in Newcastle.
A half-day is 3.5hrs and the full day is 7hrs. A number of our clients located in Newcastle opt for the 2:1 format, where one driver goes out in the morning for 3.5hrs, and the other for the same time in the afternoon. So one tutor can train two drivers in one day.
We have a wide range of roads in Newcastle where we provide advanced driver training. Should a course start in the centre of Newcastle, then we can undertake the urban driving element in the city centre, and then move outwards on a range of roads, towards Berwick upon Tweed, or inland towards Hexham. Southwards will involve a range of roads towards Middlesborough.
We can provide motorway training on the A66 (M) or depend on how long you wish to have training we can head out towards the M6.
Remember – All of our on-road driving courses are bespoke to your own needs. This relates to both business and private customers
Advantages of training with us:
We’ve worked really hard to develop a service, which best fits with you, these points include:
* A personalised service
* Full UK coverage
* We only work with the most dedicated DVSA tutors
* Driving and road safety is our passion
* Each customer is assigned s personal account manager
After each course, we provide a full driving report which includes written notes from the tutor
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Talk to us:
Please contact us today to get your advanced driving course quote based on the number of drivers you wish to train, and a copy of our eBrochure so you can learn more about our courses and decide if they are right for you.