Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Middlesex
To receive a quote for providing advanced driver training for yourself, or if you are looking for a course for staff, on behalf of your business, please complete the contact form on the right of the screen, or call or email us. We have a large number of clients located in Middlesex and West London. This is a good location for a lot of locally based businesses as we can provide advanced driver training in suburbs of West London, and also head west towards Reading and near by areas.
We cover Middlesex + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
What happens on the day?
The Initial Drive – After the introductions and brief car checks have been carried out, and once the driver has had time to relax, they will be asked to drive in a way which they normally do. This gives the tutor time to assess their normal driving style. Once this is complete, we will stop for a short review, and our tutor can outline what they observed.
The Main Part – The main part of the training is when most of the coaching takes place. We cover a range of areas including car control, awareness and anticipation, rules of the road, positioning, dealing with different road types and adverse weather, along with many others.
The Debrief – Once the training is complete a full debrief takes place. This is an essential part of the day where the delegates feedback is also essential. Once the course is complete you will be sent a course report outlining how the driver performed. The course report provides interesting notes and tips too.
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
To get a personalised quote for providing an advanced driving course in Middlesex please email us – a member of our team will be happy to provide a quote, and to help you plan your advanced driving course.