Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Luton
We have worked with a number of companies and private customers based in and around Luton that want to reduce the road risk of their company car and van drivers or indeed themselves.
Training in Luton covers a range of roads. The M1 is nearby and great for motorway training, We also have access to a range of rural roads also where training is undertaken.
We often head out towards Cambridge, or across towards Oxford, where the driver learns advanced techniques such as car control, forward planning, observation and anticipation. We also teach drivers how to deal with road rage, and how to deal with adverse weather among other things.
Advantages of training with us:
We’ve worked really hard to provide a service, which best helps you, our customer, these points include:
* A personalised service
* Full UK coverage
* We only work with the most dedicated DVSA tutors
* Driving and road safety is our passion
* Each customer is assigned s personal account manager
* After each course, we provide a full driving report which includes written notes from the tutor
Our bespoke training is what separates us from other training providers. The thought of a rigid tick box, one size fits all driving course fills us with dread. They’re uninspiring, boring and rarely get the most from a driver.
Our courses are built around the needs and requirements of the driver. Unlike other providers, we don’t have a rigid format, but a format designed to get the very best out of each driver, regardless of their level of experience.
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
We score a driver in over 20 areas of driving both before and after a course, from Excellent to Poor, so you can see the areas of improvement, in what areas, along with handwritten notes from the tutor. Each driver taking the training will also be graded an overall road risk from low to high.
Remember – We build all our driving courses from scratch, and are built around your specific needs. This applies to both business and private customers, all over the UK.
All our courses are bespoke to the needs of the driver, whether that’s a session for one or 100+. As a result, we can provide a course, which best fit’s your needs. Please call us or use the contact form upper right for more information.