We have worked with a number of companies based in and around Luton that want to reduce the road risk of their company car and van drivers.
Training in Luton covers a range of roads. The M1 is nearby and great for motorway training, We also have access to a range of rural roads also where training is undertaken.
We often head out towards Cambridge, or across towards Oxford, where the driver learns advanced techniques such as car control, forward planning, observation and anticipation. We also teach drivers how to deal with road rage, and how to deal with adverse weather among other things.
We cover this location + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
Our courses are built around the needs and requirements of the driver. Unlike other providers, we don’t have a rigid format, but a format designed to get the very best out of each driver, regardless of their level of experience.
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Please contact us for a quote for providing advanced driver training for your staff, and a member of our team will be in touch with a price, and to help you with any further questions you may have.