Liverpool has a wide range of road networks, with a mix of motorways, rural and urban roads. We have around 15 tutors based in and around Liverpool and already help a large number of Liverpool based business and private customers that require advanced driver training.
We cover Liverpool + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
Training Location in Liverpool:
Motorways – M57, M62, M58, M53. Motorway training focuses on how to remain safe on these roads, to get a better understanding of the rules that relate to motorway driving. We focus on speed awareness, forward planning and how to drive in a progressive yet defensive way.
Rural Roads – Depending on your location in Liverpool we always ensure we provide training on rural roads. Most serious accidents occur on rural roads due to the high speeds, combined with the often challenging nature of them. Due to this fact, advanced driver training almost always covers these types of roads during the course.
We often head out towards Wigan, or across to Rochdale or sometimes down to Crewe using a range of rural routes. We focus on all elements of advanced driving on rural roads, including cornering techniques, car control, forward planning, skid control and dealing with adverse weather.
Urban Driving – The centre of Liverpool makes a great location for urban driving where we focus on traffic management, dealing safely with cyclists and pedestrians, plus speed awareness.
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Receive Your Quote:
Please contact us using the form on upper right of the screen, and a member of our team will be in touch within a few hours.