To receive a quote for providing advanced driver training for your staff, please complete the contact form on the right of the screen, or call or email us.
We have 20 advanced driving tutors located in or around Leicester.
We cover this location + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
Half or Full Day?
The half day is ideal for those who have a large number of drivers to train and want to take advantage of the time and cost savings associated with such. The full day is ideal for drivers that want to experience an intensive advanced driving course, and really want to iron our any bad habits they may have.
We do tend to find a lot of clients opt for the full day session – and book one driver in the morning and one in the afternoon – there is no additional charge for this and works really well.
When we train drivers we look at building the course around their specific needs. We initially let them drive for a short period of time, and then after a friendly debrief, we look at introducing a number of advanced driving techniques such as forward planning, the system of car control, advanced observation and much more.
The main part of the course is designed to improve the driver – and we find the best approach here is to work on their specific driving style and requirements, and adjust the training to fit with their needs.
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Please contact us for more information. If you are researching advanced driving course providers we will happily provide you with a quote and send you more information.