Much of our advanced driving courses that take place in Ipswich focus on rural roads. Rural roads are the most dangerous type of roads due to the challenging nature combined with the relatively high speeds reach on such roads. We tend to provide driver training on the A12, A14, A140 along with a range of B roads.
We often head out towards Bury St Edmunds or Lowestoft depending on your location. With our advanced driver training we come to you. This means training can start from your office or business premise should you wish.
We cover this location + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Please contact us for more information about our courses and for a personalised quote based on the number of drivers you are considering training.