Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Humberside
To receive more information and prices for providing advanced driver training for your staff, or if you are a private customer – for yourself, please complete the contact form on the right of the screen, or call or email us. We currently help a number of companies in Humberside who look to train their car and van drivers in a number of locations including Hull, Grimsby and Scunthorpe.
We can provide advanced driver training on a wide range of roads in Humberside including the M62, A63, A180 along with a range of other roads.
We cover Humberside + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
With our advanced driving courses, we try and vary the roads where training is delivered – the typical split is usually on motorways, rural roads and urban driving. We tend to find this provides the best learning environment possible – as opposed to just sticking with one road type.
Remember – All of our on-road driving courses are bespoke to your own needs. This relates to both business and private customers
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Our courses do vary in structure, although we have a number of courses based on duration:
* 3.5hr session
* 7hr session
* 2 x 3.5hr sessions
* 3 x 3.5hr sessions
* 4 x 3.5r sessions
* 5 x 3.5hr sessions
Deciding to use us for your driver training needs, comes with a number of advantages that include:
* One to one driver training
* Full UK coverage
* We only use DVSA registered fleet/advanced driving instructors
* You have a personal account manager to arrange your courses and look after you before, during and after a course
* All training is bespoke to the driver’s needs and requirements
* Full reporting for each driver, which measurers their driving before and after the training
Get in touch:
We have a number of courses and price options. Please email us for more info and a member of our team will be in touch. You can also book and pay online at www.driversdomainuk.com/book/ should you wish.