Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Hertfordshire
We make high quality, bespoke driver training convenient and easily accessible for our customers in Hertfordshire.
With a focus on exceptional quality, we provide a personal, one-to-one service supported by a talented team of professionals who love what they do. For driver training, we take the time to handpick the best tutors to ensure our customers receive the best training possible. Our flexibility means we can tailor a driving course to a customer’s specific needs.
We provide advanced driving courses in all areas of Hertfordshire using a team of local advanced driving tutors.
Our advanced driving courses in Hertfordshire are designed for drivers of all ages and abilities for both business and private clients.
We cover Hertfordshire + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We already have a range of businesses located in Hertfordshire that we provide advanced driver training for, including the online supermarket – Ocado.com who have a large depot located in Hatfield.
Training routes in Hertfordshire include:
- Motorways – Including M11, M25
- A Roads including A10, A121, A119
- And other roads depending on location within Hertfordshire
We have a number of course options designed to cater for drivers of all levels and experience:
- 1 x 3.5hr session – Ideal for a spring clean of ones driving, or if you are training a number of drivers back to back
- 2 x 3.5hr sessions – Ideal for those that want more in-depth training but want this over two sessions
- 1 x 7hr session – For those that want an intensive single session. Ideal for businesses with one driver who needs specific help or someone who would have a course compacted into one day
- 3,4 or 5 x 3.5hr sessions – Designed for those that want the most detailed one to one training possible, which can be taken at intervals convenient to them
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Bespoke Training Around You:
Our bespoke training is what separates us from other training providers. The thought of a rigid tick box, one size fits all driving course fills us with dread. They’re uninspiring, boring and rarely get the most from a driver. So when we talk about “bespoke training”, what do we actually mean?
We look at training the same way we look at our customers, whether business or private; each one is unique. Every driver is different with regards to driving, based on both internal and external elements. Internal elements are things such as personality type, attitudes, concentration. External elements are things such as years of driving experience, mileage covered, positive and negative experiences etc.
Remember – We build all our driving courses from scratch, and are built around your specific needs. This applies to both business and private customers, all over the UK.
Contact us today to learn more about our courses and how we can help you.