Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Hertfordshire
We provide advanced driving courses in all areas of Hertfordshire using a team of local advanced driving tutors.
Our advanced driving courses in Hertfordshire are designed for drivers of all ages and abilities for both business and private clients.
We cover Hertfordshire + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We already have a range of businesses located in Hertfordshire that we provide advanced driver training for, including the online supermarket – Ocado.com who have a large depot located in Hatfield.
Training routes in Hertfordshire include:
- Motorways – Including M11, M25
- A Roads including A10, A121, A119
- And other roads depending on location within Hertfordshire
We have a number of course options designed to cater for drivers of all levels and experience:
- 1 x 3.5hr session – Ideal for a spring clean of ones driving, or if you are training a number of drivers back to back
- 2 x 3.5hr sessions – Ideal for those that want more in-depth training but want this over two sessions
- 1 x 7hr session – For those that want an intensive single session. Ideal for businesses with one driver who needs specific help or someone who would have a course compacted into one day
- 3,4 or 5 x 3.5hr sessions – Designed for those that want the most detailed one to one training possible, which can be taken at intervals convenient to them
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Contact us today to learn more about our courses and how we can help you.