Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Hampshire
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals,
using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
Our advanced driving courses in Hampshire cover a range of roads including:
- Motorways including the M271, M27 and M3 (depending on your location)
- A roads including A34, A3(M), A303
- A range of other roads including B and Unclassified roads (depending on your location)
All our advanced driving courses are designed with you in mind. We will organise the course from start to finish, you simply need to select the drivers you want to train.
We can then create a database of drivers, and match up the dates and times for the training. The assigned tutor or tutors will then make contact with you to finalise the start time and location. All our tutors (we have over 200) are hand picked by us to ensure the best training possible for you.
Within a few days after the course you will receive a .pdf driving report for each driver outlining what has been taught and their overall assessment made by the tutor.
During a session we typically cover:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
We currently offer a range of courses, based on time. These are designed for drivers of all abilities, experience and budget ranges:
- 3.5hr – Our shortest course, ideal for those that need a short session for a range of reasons. Also popular for company clients who are training many drivers
- 2 x 3.5hr – If a full day is too much, and a half day not long enough, then our 2 x 3.5hr session is a great alternative. It allows time to absorb what has been taught on the first session, and to then carry on and progress on the final session
- 7hr full day – A full day can be hard for some drivers, but for others is a great duration as it gets the training completed in one day, and is cheaper than splitting it over 2 sessions.
- For those that want more of a comprehensive session we offer 3 – 4 and 5 x 3.5hr sessions. Designed for those with significant issues that need addressing, or for those that simply want the maximum level of bespoke one to one training possible.