Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Dorset
We already help a large number of companies and private customers who require advanced driver training in Dorset. We have work with companies and private clients all over the county including those located in Bournemouth, Weymouth, Bridport and Blandford. Our training courses can start from your office regardless of where you are in Dorset.
We cover Dorset + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
Our advanced driving courses in Dorset are designed to cover as many types of roads as possible. Depending on your location in the county we cover a range of urban, rural and motorway driving.
For the motorway section we can head towards the M5 in the west, or the M271, M27, M3 towards Southampton.
Our courses are usually split on a 2:1 basis. This means one tutor can train two drivers in a day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, each receiving 3.5hrs training each.
Please get in contact to discuss your training options, and to receive a personalised quote based on the specific numbers you wish to train. We have some of the UK’s highest qualified tutors based in Dorset that can deliver your advanced driving course.
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Remember – We build all our driving courses from scratch, and are built around your specific needs. This applies to both business and private customers, all over the UK.
Get in touch:
We have a number of courses and price options. Please email us for more info and a member of our team will be in touch. You can also book and pay online at www.driversdomainuk.com/book/ should you wish.