Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Derbyshire
We make high quality, bespoke driver training convenient and easily accessible for our clients in and around Derbyshire.
With a focus on quality, we provide one-to-one assistance supported by a talented team of professionals who love what they do. For driver training, we take the time to handpick the most qualified tutors to guarantee our customers get the most beneficial training possible. Our adaptability means we can tailor a driving course to a customer’s specific needs.
To receive a quote and more info for providing advanced driver training for yourself or if you are a business – your staff, please complete the contact form on the right of the screen, or call or email us.
We offer advanced driving courses in Derbyshire to a range of companies of all sizes and for private customers of all levels and abilities. Our advanced courses in the county are designed to make a workforce of safer, more skilled drivers. Our courses are designed to improve drivers on a range of roads.
Depending on your location in Derbyshire, our advanced driving courses cover a range of roads including the M1, A1, A6020, A5012, A61 and many more.
We cover Derbyshire + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
Over the last few years, we have provided advanced driving courses for companies based in Matlock, Derby, Chesterfield, New Mills and Dronfield. The size of the companies range from small organisations who want to train just 1 or 2 drivers, and for some others, we have trained 100+
Derbyshire has a wide range of road and road networks that we can provide advanced training on.
Remember – All of our on-road driving courses are bespoke to your own needs. This relates to both business and private customers
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
* Initial introduction
* Initial drive – to allow our tutor to assess the level of driving
* Debrief – review on what the tutor has seen, positive feedback and development
* Main training – enjoyable training to help coach and get the best from the driver
* Rest breaks – plenty of time to rest and recap on what has been taught
* Final debrief – review of the day and tips for the future
Around 2-4 days after the course you will receive a fully documented driving report for each driver, outlining what was covered and how the driver improved during the training.