West Sussex is a popular location for advanced driver training for us. Crawley is probably the most popular area in the county for training, having provided advanced driving courses to over 30 companies in the area in recent years.
We cover this location + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Driver training in Crawley is based on a range of roads including:
Urban – We tend to use the centre of Crawley for urban training sometimes Crawley Avenue, Northgate Avenue or similar depending on traffic. We sometimes head a little out the centre towards Pound Hill, or Broadfield etc. Urban driving looks at building a drivers awareness of cyclists, pedestrians, space management in traffic, and speed limits.
Motorway – Motorways are always popular for our clients who tend to do lots of high mileage driving across the UK. In Crawley we tend to use the M23, and sometimes up towards the M25.
Rural – A county as rural as West Sussex is ideal for rural driver training – a key part of our course. With rural driving we tend to look at advanced car control, observation, planning and how to deal with a range of weather conditions. From Crawley we tend to head out towards Guildford, or in the other direction to Tunbridge Wells.
Why Invest in Advanced Driver Training?
* Demonstrate your Duty of Care
* Motivate your drivers
* Increase the level of safety of your drivers
* Reduce road traffic collision rates
* Save on fuel and fleet insurance costs
* Industry leading price and service
* Local service, national strength with 230 tutors
* Personal account manager for all clients
* One to one customer service
How We Arrange a Course:
* We provide you with a quote
* After agreeing to undertake training we ask you to confirm numbers and desired dates
* We check availability with our tutors and then confirm to you
* Courses are confirmed
* Our tutors arrive on site at the agreed dates and provides training in your own cars/van
* We provide you with a course report for each driver a few days after training