Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Coventry
Coventry is a good location for us to deliver advanced and other bespoke driver training as it has a range of road networks ideal for training. Motorway training can be completed on the M6, M42 or M40.
For training on rural roads we often head out towards Leicester or over to Northampton on a range of A and B roads including the A46, B4453, A4303 among many others.
Part of our training not only looks at motorway and rural driving but also urban driving.
This can easily be done in the centre of Coventry – or depending on the time of the day, we may move out towards slightly out of town areas like Finham, Allesley, Binley or similar.
We cover Coventry + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, utilising our nationwide network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
Benefits of our bespoke driving courses (business):
* Lower fleet insurance
* Reduced accident rate
* Fuel savings
* Improved driver morale
Benefits of our bespoke driving courses (private):
* Deal with any at-risk habits
* Increase your personal skill and safety when driving
* Improve confidence and skill in your new car
* Deal with anxiety following a collision
* Introduce you to motorways
* Lower fuel costs
* Lower collision rate
Plus much more….
Our courses are particularly popular with drivers of all ages and backgrounds. Our courses are designed to be highly informative and interesting, yet delivered in a relaxed, non-judgemental way. Due to our training’s bespoke nature, we have a driving course ideal for everyone. While many of our courses for business and private customers overlap, all courses are available to either.
Remember – Each driving course is totally bespoke to your own specific needs and requirements. This applies to both our business and private client courses.
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
How we arrange a course:
* We provide you with a quote (if training a number of drivers)
* After agreeing to undertake training we ask you to confirm numbers and desired dates
* We check availability with our tutors and then confirm to you
* Courses are confirmed
* Our tutors arrive on-site at the agreed dates and provides training in your own cars/van
* We provide you with a course report for each driver a few days after training
It is simple as that – we take a lot of the leg work on, saving you time. Please contact us for a quote, or to ask any further questions and a member of our team will be delighted to help you. For private clients (more info) our tutor will call you before the training to introduce themselves and have a chat with you, to make sure the course we offer is fully bespoke to your own specific needs. After the training, you will receive a full driving report, which will outline the driving standard both before and after the training.
We measure a driver in 20+ key areas and score them either excellent, very good, good, adequate or poor. We do this at the start and the end, so you can see the improvement and in what areas. There will also be notes from the tutor too.