We have over 200 DVSA Fleet Registered driving tutors across the UK. We cover around 97% of the UK including Cardiff and South Wales.
We have provided advanced driver training for companies and private customers based in and around Cardiff. Similar to our courses all over the UK, our training focuses on developing a driver on a range of roads including town driving in the centre of Cardiff, and also towards more out of town areas – often out on the M4 towards Swansea is ideal for motorway training.
Deciding to use us for your driver training needs, comes with a number of advantages that include:
* One to one driver training
* Full UK coverage
* We only use DVSA registered fleet/advanced driving instructors
* You have a personal account manager to arrange your courses and look after you before, during and after a course
* All training is bespoke to the drivers needs and requirements
* Full reporting for each driver, which measurers their driving before before and after the training
We cover South Wales + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors. Rural roads are where most accidents occur, so as part of our training we also can head towards Pontypridd, Merthyr Tydfil etc on the A470 depending on your location. As with all our advanced and defensive driving courses, a training session can start from your office, or should you wish, a mutually convenient location for our tutor and driver.
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Training can be done on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis. Around 90% of our clients opt for the 2:1 format, due to time and cost savings. The 2:1 format is simply where one driver goes out with one tutor for 3.5 hours in the morning, and another for the same time period in the afternoon.
Get in touch:
We have a number of courses and price options. Please email us for more info and a member of our team will be in touch. You can also book and pay online at www.driversdomainuk.com/book/ should you wish.