Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Buckinghamshire
To receive a quote and more info for providing advanced and defensive driver training for yourself or your staff, please complete the contact form on the right of the screen, or call or email us. We have already provided a large number of companies in Buckinghamshire advanced driving courses. We offer a range of courses, from a 3.5hr session to a 7hr session or more if needed.
We have over 200 tutors around the UK and a large number of these are based in and around Buckinghamshire.
We cover Buckinghamshire + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
Benefits of our advanced driving courses:
* Lower insurance costs
* Fewer road traffic collisions
* Fuel savings
* Boost driver morale
* Demonstrating your Duty of Care
Remember – We build all our driving courses from scratch, and are built around your specific needs. This applies to both business and private customers, all over the UK.
There are a number of benefits of taking driver training with Drivers Domain UK:
* Bespoke training based on a driver’s specific needs
* Personal account manager
* Handpicked fleet/advanced tutors who are all registered with the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency
* Detailed reporting for each driver – with notes from the tutor who provided the training
With our advanced driving courses, training can start and end from your office location. Also after each course, you receive a fully documented post-course driving report for each driver.
To date, we have provided training for companies in Buckinghamshire including those located in Buckingham, High Wycombe, Marlow, Beaconsfield, Aylesbury. These companies have needed to train as few as 1 driver, others 100+.
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Our advanced driving courses in Buckinghamshire cover a range of roads including the M40, which is ideal for the motorway portion of our course. Depending on your location in the county we also provide training on the A4010, A413 and A421 – and many more roads. Our courses cover motorway driving, urban driving – along with rural driving. Rural driving is a key part of the training as this is where we can really work on car control and forward planning, which can then be implemented into other elements of the day.
Get in touch:
We have a number of courses and price options. Please email us for more info and a member of our team will be in touch. You can also book and pay online at www.driversdomainuk.com/book/ should you wish.