Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Bournemouth
We have a number of highly qualified advanced driving tutors based in Bournemouth, that can provide advanced and defensive driving courses to yourself and also company car and van drivers. We have already helped many private customers and companies in this area make safer, more skilful drivers.
With over 240 tutors around the UK, of which 30 of them are within a 50 mile drive from Bournemouth we can provide a training package for you.
We have a number of course options designed to cater for drivers of all levels and experience:
* 1 x 3.5hr session – Ideal for a spring clean of ones driving, or if you are training a number of drivers back to back
* 2 x 3.5hr sessions – Ideal for those that want more in-depth training but want this over two sessions
* 1 x 7hr session – For those that want an intensive single session. Ideal for businesses with one driver who needs specific help or someone who would have a course compacted into one day
* 3,4 or 5 x 3.5hr sessions – Designed for those that want the most detailed one to one training possible, which can be taken at intervals convenient to them
Our courses are not just advanced – we can also provide training for those who need refresher driver training, motorway driver training and confidence driver training too.
Training Locations in Bournemouth:
We can start training from your office but below are the locations we typically visit when providing driver training:
Bournemouth Centre – Ideal for urban driving to help build forward planning and awareness, and to help with speed appreciation and control in restricted areas.
Towards Yeovil or Southampton – Ideal for rural driving, where a range of A and B roads can provide an excellent backdrop for training.
Southampton bound – Ideal for motorway training, which is on M27/M3
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Get in touch:
We have a number of courses and price options. Please email us for more info and a member of our team will be in touch. You can also book and pay online at www.driversdomainuk.com/book/ should you wish.