Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Basingstoke
We have helped a number of companies and private customers in and around Basingstoke that have taken the time to invest in advanced driver training for themselves or their staff. Basingstoke is in a great location for advanced driver training thanks to a range of various roads nearby.
All our driving courses are run by Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) fleet registered ADIs (Approved Driving Instructors). All our tutors have a love for driving and teaching the latest driving methods to drivers of all capabilities, in a simple, enjoyable and educational way.
We cover Basingstoke + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors. Due to our training’s bespoke characteristics, we have driving courses perfect for everyone. While many of our courses for business and private customers overlap, all courses are available to either.
Our advanced driving courses cover a range of roads from:
* Urban – The centre of Basingstoke or nearby areas such as Old Basking, Chineham are great for this, helping drivers plan and improve their driving and deal effectively with cyclists and pedestrians.
* Rural – Out of the centre of Basingstoke we can head towards Hook to the east, or Whitchurch to the west, using a wide range of roads including the B3400, A34, A30 and many more. Great for developing forward anticipation and car control.
* Motorway – The M3 is ideal for this part of the training. Great for forward planning, and learning how to be a safe driver whilst on a motorway.
Our advanced driving courses are designed to improve drivers by:
* Helping them gain a better level of car control
* Helping them forward plan and anticipate (this is often why a lot of accidents occur!)
* Providing them with a better understanding of the laws and rules of the road.
* Assist them with confronting and overcoming their own issues – often bad habits, which have formed over many years.
Our training is highly flexible and can be designed for just one or two drivers, or an entire workforce.
Please get in contact today and learn more about our courses that take place in Basingstoke, and also for a quote for training your drivers.
During a session we typically look at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Remember – Each driving course is bespoke to your own needs. This applies to both business and individual customers across the UK
Get in touch:
We have a number of courses and price options. Please email us for more info and a member of our team will be in touch. You can also book and pay online at www.driversdomainuk.com/book/ should you wish.