Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Avon
To receive a more information and a quote for providing advanced driver training for yourself or if you are an organisation – your staff, please complete the contact form on the right of the screen, or call or email us. The area of Avon is popular with companies and private customers that want to offer an advanced driving course for their drivers. Our advanced driving courses in Avon can be on a 1:1 basis or a 2:1.
The 1:1 is where one tutor will go our with one driver for a full or half day. The 2:1, which around 90% of our clients opt for, is when two drivers go out, one in the morning for 3.5 hours and the other in the afternoon for the same time, with the same tutor.
We cover this location + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
With our advanced driving courses you will receive a fully documented report after the course to outline what was taught and how the driver improved during the day.
Our advanced driving courses in Avon are based on a range of roads including the M5 for motorway training, and also a range of A and B roads. During a typical session we provide training that covers motorway, rural and town driving. This ensures that each driver gets as much training on a wider range of roads as possible.
Please contact us for more information on our advanced driving courses in Avon, and request your personalised quote based on the number of drivers you wish to train.
Our Training Covers:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
We welcome drivers of all levels, standards and abilities, whether you are an individual or a business – we have a team of experts here ready to help. If you have 4 or less drivers, you can now book online at www.advanced-driving.co.uk/book