Advanced & Defensive Driving Courses Aberdeen
We have provided advanced and defensive driving courses for a number of companies and private customers too, that are based in and around the area of Aberdeen. Due to it’s location not all advanced driver training companies have trainers that can provide sessions in this city. However, we have a number of tutors based in the Aberdeen area that can come to your office or home to start the training.
Depending on how long you wish to receive training, either a half day (3.5hrs) or a full day (7hrs) most training in Aberdeen involves an element of urban driving – where we often use the centre of the city. For rural training we head out towards Stonehaven, or up towards Peterhead.
Deciding to use us for your driver training needs, comes with a number of advantages that include:
* One to one driver training
* Full UK coverage
* We only use DVSA registered fleet/advanced driving instructors
* You have a personal account manager to arrange your courses and look after you before, during and after a course
* All training is bespoke to the drivers needs and requirements
* Full reporting for each driver, which measurers their driving before before and after the training
We cover Aberdeen + All of the UK – We come to you for the training:
We provide bespoke advanced/defensive driver training to companies and private individuals, using our national network of DVSA registered advanced driving instructors.
Due to the rural location of Aberdeen, we focus a great deal on advanced driving techniques that are best suited to challenging, rural roads, specifically looking at:
* Forward planning and observation
* Speed awareness
* Developing a positive attitude towards safer driving
* How to become a safer driver on all roads
* Car or van control (gears, steering, foot controls, signals)
* Rules of the road
* Dealing with road rage
* Reversing and manoeuvres
* Dealing with adverse weather
* Town and urban defensive driving
* Driving in heavy traffic and allowing adequate space
* Skid control theory and learning what causes skids
* Eco-safe driving (effective use of speed, gears, planning)
* Anticipation – Learning to see and not just look
* Understanding other road users and their intentions
Our courses do vary in structure, although we have a number of courses based on duration
2 x 3.5hr sessions
3 x 3.5hr sessions
4 x 3.5r sessions
5 x 3.5hr sessions
We can offer training on a 2:1 basis, where one driver can go out in the morning and one in the afternoon, and is very popular due to the cost and time savings. It is also the easiest way to train a larger number of drivers, should this be your case. Each driver received a full driving report after training, an essential document for demonstrating your duty of care as an employer.
Please contact us today for a quote and more information on how we can help you, with your advanced driver training.