We offer an a range of driving courses for both business and private customers. Our courses focus on making the driver safer, and more skilful. We do this through expert coaching and one-on-one training.
Our range of courses including a UK familiarisation driving course.
Many of our customers that specify this course do so for the following reasons:
- They are new to the UK and need a friendly, professional one day training course to get them up to speed with driving safely on UK roads.
- They have been living outside the UK for many years and wish to have a refresh of the UK roads, rules and regulations.
Our UK familiarisation driving course is based on the very popular advanced driving course we offer, which includes making drivers observe more effectively but with special focus on helping the driver understand the rules of the road.
We can train private individuals or a large number of employees who need our service.
What We Specifically Teach:
- UK road law introduction and overview
- UK road signs
- Tips on understanding ‘the British driver!”
- UK motoring common courtesy tips
- Awareness and forward planning
- Rural, urban and motorway driving
- How to drive in an economical manor
- Car control
- All weather driving (including dealing with rain!)
- Tips for driving a RHD car on the left
- Driving psychology
- Dealing with road rage
If you would like to book a UK familiarisation driving course with us please complete the contact form on the upper right of the screen mentioning in the notes section you are looking for this type of course, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All our tutors are registered with the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) and are registered fleet driver trainers. They all have a vast experience in dealing with drivers of all nationalities and skill level.
We can normally arrange a course, that lasts 7 hours to start from your office with around a week or two notice, sometimes less. At the end of the course a full driving report is sent to you, highlighting what was covered on the day and any areas needed for improvement.
If you have any further questions about this course please contact us and we will be delighted to help you. We also offer defensive driving courses for all motorists, not just new to UK drivers.