Over 100 Tutors Nationwide – Providing Advanced & Fleet Driving Courses Since 2003. Training For Car and Van Drivers & Fleets of All Sizes.
[toggle title=”What Our Advanced Driving Courses Cover” state=”closed”]
All our advanced tutors are registered fleet trainers with the Driving Standards Agency (DSA), and all have reached a very high level of training. Some of our tutors are former Police drivers, others are highly experienced ADIs with many years training under their belt. During the advanced driving course we cover lots including:
- Advanced Car Control – Based on Roadcraft Police Driving
- How to Observe & Anticipate like a Professional when Driving Dealing with and Defusing Road Rage
- How To “undo” Years of Bad Habits!
- Advanced Motorway Skills for Experienced Drivers
- Vehicle and Defensive Road Position Training
- Understanding Different Traffic Environments & Situations
- Understanding How Accidents Can Happen
[toggle title=”Why Use Us?”]
We have a dedicated team of professional, friendly 100+ DVSA qualified fleet driving tutors. We have nationwide coverage and training costs £135.00 + vat per driver for a 3.5 hour session or £270.00 + vat for a full day 7 hour course for 2 drivers.
To request a quote in writing please complete the form at bottom of the page.
Our Key Differences:
1. Unlike the large household name training providers, which have dominated the driver training industry for so long, we offer driver training that is totally flexible around your specific business and training requirements.
2. Like the large household name training providers, we employ freelance tutors (often the same ones they use) but as we are an online based business, our overheads are a great deal lower. Meaning we charge up to 35% less then they do – FOR THE SAME TUTOR.
3. Unlike the usual 9-5 Monday to Friday businesses, we offer 7 days a week support, so should you need to change a training session start time on a Sunday night, this is no problem as we are always here for our clients.
We understand organising an advanced driving course for all your drivers may be time consuming – but with us we take away the hard work, so all you need to do is select the drivers you wish to train and we happily do the rest.
[toggle title=”Who We Can Train”]
We can train anyone in your fleet who holds a full UK (or equivalent) driving licence. We can provide driver training for both car and van drivers. The level of experience is not important as we adjust the on road training based on the drivers skill level and experience.
Our tutors are used to training drivers that range from newly qualified drivers, to those that have been driving 30+ years. We can help train your workforce, and roll and advanced driving course out over days, weeks or months. We can also do driver training for a small number of drivers who are maybe new to the company, or are having one too many prangs or near misses.
[toggle title=”UK Locations We Cover”]
With over 200 tutors and growing, we cover around 97% of the UK. We are often asked about the locations we cover, and the training routes we take. We typically keep to a set route if we are training drivers from the same business and business location. This ensures that all receive the same amount of time behind the wheel, and also acts as a fair comparison for all drivers.
Over time we are building up our database of specific locations, to give you a better idea of the roads we travel on, and the type of driving we are doing (in terms of driver training). Like a number of our customers who have highly mobile drivers, you may find it useful for some of your drivers to start training on preferred routes (such as motorway, or maybe more urban driving environments).